You are about to read on how to remove pimples & it’s marks naturally and permanently.
Dark spot (pink or brown) or hyperpigmentation results from skin damage after the inflammation subsides. The trauma to the skin by excessive sun exposure or popping pimples leads to increased production of melanin during the healing process, resulting in hyperpigmentation.
Lordsent.com provides a long term solution of removal and tips on how to get rid of (Pimples/Pimple marks) entirely and never to return.
Here are our 13 outline Tips by physicians on how to get rid of (pimples/Pimple marks) easily without long awaiting cure:
- Maintain Skin Hygiene
- Cleanse your face twice every day with mild soap/face wash and lukewarm water to remove excess dirt, sweat, and oil
- Don’t rub face harshly
- Always moisturize the skin with moisturizer after washing
- Don’t touch your face again and again
- Wash hair regularly and keep them away from the face
- Avoid heavy makeup
- Use good oil-free sunscreen to prevent hyperpigmentation
- Don’t squeeze whiteheads, blackheads or pop pimples, to prevent infection and scarring
- Diet and Lifestyle Intervention
- Drink lots of water for hydrated and glowing skin
- Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet
- Destress yourself by meditation, yoga and a healthy lifestyle
How to remove pimples naturally at home?
Natural Home remedies to reduce (pimples and pimple marks)
|Ingredients||Scientific Properties||Effective for Pimple reduction||Effective for Dark spot removal|
|Lemon||Antimicrobial activity and natural Bleaching agent||✓||✓|
|Raw Honey||Antimicrobial property Skin Hydrating||✓||✓|
|Argan Oil||Anti-proliferative and anti-bacterial activity||✓||✓|
|Clay masks: Clay jojoba oil facial mask, Kaolin clay, fuller’s earth clay, and French green clay||Absorbs excess oil||✓||–|
|Vitamin E oil||The regenerative power of Vitamin E||✓||✓|
|Tea tree oil||Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial||✓||–|
|Apple cider vinegar + Honey (1part ACV with 2 parts honey))||Antibacterial activity of organic acid and honey||✓||–|
|A Paste of Mint leaves in water or Rosewater + Lemon Juice||Salicylic acid in mint leaves Anti-inflammatory, astringent and antioxidant properties||✓||✓|
|Turmeric||Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties||✓||✓|
|Green Tea||Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory Reduce the secretion of excess oil production||✓||–|
|Aloe Vera||Anti-acne properties||✓|