It is no news that most people mistakenly delete the files on their phones due to a lack of file management. Many lack file management. Thus they lose their files. File management is the process of administering a system that correctly handles digital data. Therefore, an effective file management system improves the overall function of a business workflow. Where files are not well taken care of, files tend to be lost. If you have misplaced or deleted your files by improper management of files or by mistake, don’t worry. You will learn how to recover your files after reading this article.
Here are the steps to follow to enable successful recovering of your files for Android users:
- Go to the ‘setting’ tab of your phone.
- Go to the “About” Phone.
- Click several times on Build Number. Build number in Androids represents a recompilation of the same source. Different build numbers might be in use when the processor, platform, or compiler changes.
- You will then get a pop-up message that reads “You are under developer mode”,
- Go back to settings.
- Click on “Developer Options”. (Developer options are a set of advanced hidden settings in Android phones. These settings are mainly for debugging and application development purposes. Hence, the Developer options are ‘hidden’ to avoid beginner users from accidentally enabling some of the options which might cause unexpected results)
- Check “USB Debugging. USB Debugging is a way for an Android device to communicate with the Android SDK (Software Developer Kit) over a USB connection. It allows an Android device to receive commands, files, and the like from the PC and enables the PC to pull crucial information like log files from the Android device.
For iPhone Users, haven backed up their data with iCloud or iTunes, they can restore iPhone from iCloud backup or iTunes backup through these simple steps:
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, click Recently Deleted in the lower right-hand corner of the window. Click Recover All, or select each file you want to recover, click Recover.
- To recover your deleted photos in your iPhone, Go to Photos App > Tap on Albums > Scroll down to find the Recently Deleted album.
Note: I’m not a software developer; this article, is not based on the developer’s advice. Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to drop your questions in the comment box. Like, share, and follow.